What is the Business Model Canvas?
A business model describes how a company creates, delivers and captures value. Everyone has a unique way of viewing the business model. During discussions about this, there has been an increasing need for a template to define and discuss the business model. This template should be useful to established businesses that are looking to innovate their business model.
The Business Model Canvas gives people a common language through which to evaluate traditional processes and bring innovation into their business models.
These FREE downloadable templates are useful for running workshops or simply printing and exploring options.
The printable Business Model Canvas pdf files come in three sizes:
- SMALL – width 3508px by height 2480px (300dpi)
- MEDIUM – width 7016px x height 4960px (300dpi)
- LARGE – width 14043px x height 9993px (300dpi)
If you’re not sure how to use the Business Model Canvas then refer to my post.
There are two zip files
- All three sizes of pdf files with blank canvas areas. Just the title of each area.
- All three sizes of the pdf files with explanations relating to each area.